Sunday 19 February 2012

Some games I am looking forward to...

My fingers are scratching for something. They can't wait to push some buttons in the control pad. For these games will be serving me fresh and hot as soon as I push that start button.





Soul Calibur V

Aside from the Marvel Vs. Capcom series, I have waited for this game's newest installation. This fighting/slashing game started out as "Soul Edge" or "Soul Blade" in Playstation and started out with only 10 characters, plus the unplayable evil spirit known as "Inferno". Since then, It was renamed Soul Calibur and started to include some new characters and some "special guest". In fact, Yoshimitsu, the sword-wielding warrior from Tekken series, made his debut in Soul Calibur. Other notable guests are Heihachi Mishima from Tekken, Yoda, Darth Vader and Vader's Apperantice from Star Wars, Spawn, Link from Zelda, and the latest addition: Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed.



Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Nobody gave me a fair warning that this game already hit the arcade stations. I mean, I was walking around trinoma and decided to look at Timezone to spend sometime watching those who are playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 when I saw this: Paul Phoenix delivering a "bounce" attack then Martial Law enters to dish out some more moves and Paul Phoenix just hit his final blow. Finally, the latest installation of this prestigious fighting has finally unleashed. Showing more fierce and fatal combos like no other games can. I can wait to play this game. But because of low-budget, I can purchase Timezone and it's BanaPassport card. I guess I should wait for it to be release on the PS3. Overall, The graphics is great, the gameplay is brilliant.


So far these are the games I am dying to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment